The new kid on the block "La petite france"


Its always exciting when a new venture opens,particularly after the demise of what was once the charming and rustic Bar Poeta with its mis-matched furniture.Fond memories of a balmy summers evening with a glass of wine sitting on the cobbles outside.Sadly it has now become yet another expat music and sports bar that Tavira so does not need any more of. Well, on the opposite side of the street something promising has opened and caught my eye.The entrance looked inviting,that´s always a good start.It was early evening and a small party of French customers were enjoying a glass of Bordeaux or two.I did not stop as I was in a hurry but kept it in my back head for another day and to share with and recommend to friends.
It is always encouraging to see new places with a difference opening,This is a breath of sunshine. A place where you feel good, enjoy good tapas, and quaff good wines. Congratulations to Bruno for his courage and boldness.With a plate of magret de canard, foie gras  toast and some gorgeousness of wittily cooked egg in front of me what more could I want? Just a glass or two of Bordeaux Blanc perhaps.Well I for sure know which side of the street I want to be on.This is highly recommend as a lovely place to sit and relax with a very helpful and friendly owner.

Um cantinho escondido de cariz Francês perdido no meio de Tavira... 

planchette excellente


R. Poeta. Emiliano da Costa 37, 8800-357 Tavira

Comments

Popular Posts